In order to align with Health and Safety guidelines, players are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Tee times must be booked in advance -online or over the phone.
- Players must maintain a physical distance of 2 meters at all times.
- Players with symptoms are asked not to play.
- Players are asked to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their tee time.
- Players are asked to use the hand sanitizer provided where possible.
- Players are asked not to share equipment, food, drink and to avoid shaking hands.
- Players are asked to avoid touching any communal equipment on the course.
What we are doing:
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our golfers, we are doing as much as we can to make FootGolf Kidare is safe during these difficult times. This includes:
- Ensuring the time sheet is adhered to and keeping a record of all players on the course to facilitate contact tracing should it be required.
- Having someone responsible for ensuring guidelines are being adhered to.
- Providing hand sanitizer for both players and staff, and ensuring equipment is disinfected after each use.
- Making changes to the course layout to ensure maximum physical distancing it allowed.
- Limiting clubhouse facilities to the reception and toilet facilities.